What are Goal Funnels:
A Goal Funnel in Google Analytics is a sequence of URLs on your website that defines the path you expect users to follow while completing one of your Goals.
For example: Say you have an e-commerce store. You would want to see in Google Analytics how visitors to your site navigate your website to complete a purchase.
Goal Funnel for a product puchased:
- Arrive at your website (starting point: https://myexample.com)
- Navigated to browse products (second step: https://myexample.com/shop
- Browse products in shop (third step: https://myexample.com/shop*)
- Added to cart and proceeded to checkout (fourth step: https://myexample.com/checkout/)
- Bought the product (fifth step: https://myexample.com/order-received/)